We need a world class office manager to help us change the way the world ‘does’ sales.
You can be our Rocketman-ager and help us shoot for the stars.
Zero-hour*, Nine am
This can be your job five days a week!
Don’t burn up your fuse out there alone, check out the job spec below & if you think that Altham is the place to raise your kids, even if it is often as cold as hell, then drop us a line with your CV.
Sales Geek Office Manager
c£18,000 – £22,000 (DOE) | 40 hours per week
Are you an organised and driven individual, looking to utilise your skills within an exciting and growing professional environment?
Sales Geek are looking for a Chief Office Geek to join our dynamic team
By providing exceptional support to the Geek team, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office environment.
What will be involved?
- Managing and maintaining our CRM database to ensure an effective customer life-cycle and maximise Geek opportunities wherever possible.
- Support the Geek Team providing efficient diary management and booking travel and accommodation
- Respond to inbound enquiries and hand these over to the appropriate Geeks
- Establish opportunities for event marketing, including networking, exhibitions, awards evenings and charity events
- Take responsibility of the office environment, ensuring all resources and supplies are maintained for day-to-day office activities and our in-bunker Geeky training courses
- Ensure in-bunker training courses run smoothly by setting up the event space, organising catering and being on hand throughout the day for any additional support required
- Take initiative to improve office processes to ensure continuous improvement across the business
- Immerse yourself in the Geek culture; proactively promoting the business on social media, at networking events and corporate functions
- Commit to personal development and create opportunities for learning
- Be passionate about what you do and add a sense of Geeky fun to your work
What are we looking for?
- Strong administrative experience within an office environment
- Experience of CRM systems (particularly Zoho)
- Experience of diary and office management is desirable
- A pro-active, organised and meticulous approach to work
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as be an excellent team member
- A confident, outgoing and ambitious nature that fits well with the existing Geek culture
If this sounds like your ideal role… we want to hear from you!
Please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter to
Call us for more info: 01254 300 031
You can check us out from our home page
Check out some of our other blogs featuring movie links!!!
We hope it isn’t a long long time until you touch down at the Geek Bunker 🤓
*This is parody the job is not a zero hour contract but 40 hours/week FT