In a competitive and changing environment, the ability of sales leaders of an organisation to manage often complex challenges and environments, will ultimately determine its ongoing success. To thrive and grow, sales leaders need to have the ability to think and act differently as circumstances dictate and take their people with them.
The SalesGeek Leadership Essentials Programme is designed to be a transformative experience with a blend of sessions designed to help embolden your approach to the challenges that you face daily.
Through a combination of strategic, high-performance, and self-aware leadership and transformative sessions, a top SalesGeek leader will give those in attendance the tools to enhance their performance and decision-making skills to better enable you to lead an effective and performing team.
• Differences in leadership styles – what they are and when to adopt them
• Understanding the nature of strategy- the alignment of corporate, sales and marketing strategy
• Coaching vs performance management – the differences and how to implement a plan for your teams
• Demonstrate the importance to the organisation of good quality plans and accurate sales forecasts
• The purpose of sales forecasting and the Impact of sales income on the organisation
• Relationship of forecasting to target-setting and the sales force
• Budgeting methods including – incremental, activity -based, zero –based, performance based
• Classification of key accounts and how they progress from being a client to strategic partner
• Managing change in a sales environment and developing a plan
• Identifying what senior managers and the sales team each want from sales-related change and how to approach each group for support
• Customer insight and its importance to the business
By the end of the course, candidates will be able to:
• Develop a sales and marketing strategy for your team aimed at tactical and strategic objectives, geared toward revenue growth
• Create frameworks for personal development plans and coaching programmes to drive team excellence
• Build operational plan for business growth with set objectives and targets
• Have the ability to identify and recruit talent into your business with focus on team development
• Delivery Type – Zoom Call
• Course Duration – 6 weeks
• Lesson Length – 1.5 hours
• Total Lesson Time – 9 hours
Cost – Was £1295, now £247+VAT