CURRENT Career OPPORTUNITIES
WITH SALES GEEK
At Sales Geek we are always on the look out for new Geeks that, like us, want to change the way the world perceives sales. We aren’t just looking for sales people either. We have Franchise opportunities up and down the UK, Australia and the USA and we always need people at HQ for support and in development for our FREE sales training app. So even if there aren’t any current vacancies listed below please feel free to get in touch with your CV.
office co-ordinator ROLE now AVAILABLE
join an award-winning company going places
Sales Geek | BB1 1FB | 01254 920 120
OFFICE BASED AND FULL-TIME
Application deadline: N/A Start Date: 2022
Salary: Circa £20k
Benefits: | Company pension | Flexible schedule| Sick pay | Wellness programmes
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
• Making sure our office & balcony are ship shape, all the time.
• Preparing & Clearing Meeting rooms (you can ask our help but you’ll need to lead us).
• Greeting & looking after guests.
• Serving our meetings & training sessions (drinks, snacks, lunches, care, experience).
• Making sure we have the right supplies ready, all the time (food & drinks; stationary; stuff).
• Managing our meeting room calendars.
• Scheduling meetings for the Board & Leadership Team.
• Diary Management & Assistance for Directors.
• Answering the phone and taking messages.
• Ordering equipment and taking care of deliveries.
• Support us to organise and run Geekfest (our annual company festival) and our Christmas Celebrations.
• Making a positive difference to anything else you can (as long as you have completed everything above)!
WHO ARE WE?
Sales Geek, that’s who! Google us, we’re a big deal, and we’re getting bigger! Voted, Forbes top 40 companies to watch 2021, Scale up Business of the year (BIBAs), New business of the year, small business of the year (RRA), the list goes on.
Providing Part Time Sales Directors, Sales Training & Technology based solutions to all manner of businesses UK and worldwide. It is the mission of Sales Geek to change the way the world perceives sales, and we need new Geeks like you to help us do just that.
With a team of amazing Geeks ready to help you develop either your existing skills, or mould you from a clean canvass, you can be assured of all the Geeky support and development you will need to excel as part of an exceptional growing sales team to serve the UK and International markets.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an exceptionally dedicated and passionate person who will be the beating heart behind the machine that is Sales Geek.
We have an incredibly fun but busy office and team and we need you to look after it and us. Our office is a home from home but we are like naughty children who ‘treat the place like a hotel’ and forget to tidy up after ourselves. It’s not because we don’t care – it is because we are so busy! We need you to be the parent (but the cool one, you know) and ‘own’ the office so it looks great at all times. You need to lead the standards and make sure we follow suit.
You will greet our guests and make sure they are looked after like VIPs from the minute they arrive to the moment they leave. We want them to remember their time with us and look forward to returning.
If you are confident, enthusiastic, energetic, friendly, helpful and can hold your own in a loud and busy environment you will love this role (seriously it’s a unique potential where and how we work). And we will love you! You could be the answer to our prayers.
You’ll help us in our mission to Change the Way the World Perceives Sales by doing everything from ‘the bins’ to supporting Company Directors (and everything inbetween).
In return we will pay you as well as we can, you’ll work in the best office in Blackburn, qualify for our bonus scheme after 6 months and we hope have a lot of fun.
• Basic computer literacy is essential for this role, along with an ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Fluent in English with Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to work within a structured process
• Friendly, polite & professional when dealing with customers and colleagues
• Ability to work in a fast-growing business, adaptable to change and manage a varied role
• Promote and work within the Geek values
• Mainly you need to ‘want it’ and ‘own it’
We are looking for ambitious sales professionals who are looking to work for themselves and join Sales Geek through a Franchise. Join the others who have having great success running them own business with our expert support and guidance.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PROSPECTUS
Fill in your details & we will email it directly to you.